Saturday, January 13, 2007

Abstract Message

Lately, I've been listing to music I haven't heard in a long time. Today is an example of that. I've been taking in music from Q-Burns Abstract Message. During most of the time I spent writing code for my Masters thesis, I also listened to Q-Burns Abstract Message. I could have a CD on repeat for 6 hours and not notice the time go by. Several of my roommates started to put his music on when they were doing all-night projects in their architecture program. It's that kind of rave-like D.J. music that makes time pass quickly while somehow helping you zone into whatever you're doing.

Today is another coding day, and I felt like seeing what Mr. Burns is up to these days...

It's different from what he was pumping out in 1999, but it still good background music if you're deep in computer code.

No comments: