Wednesday, May 2, 2007

As a quick update. I have not been blogging much because I've been

  • adventure racing
  • watching my pregnant girlfriend die in front of me while deprived of my meds
  • dealing with an overdosing teenager that had a stick through his arm
  • breaking my nose and back on while sea kayaking
  • handling potential spinal situations in the backcountry
  • hearing war stories from a retired sniper

  • Some of those are real. Some of those are mocked up scenarios that I've been acting out.

    3 comments:

    themikestand said...

    Hold it. PREGNANT?

    Anonymous said...

    I think the operative word here is "die".

    Oh well... at least you have good
    blogging material from the sniper.

    Mabel said...

    I think the operative word is "mocked up".

    I *WISH* I could use the sniper's stories for blogging material, but it's just so out there, you cannot get to the details. Here's how an example story of his starts though...

    I woke up, I looked out the window, and I saw palm trees. That's when I realized although I fell asllep in Ottawa, this wasn't Ottawa anymore. Then, I realized I was naked, except for a sticky note on my chest that said, "Let's see you explain your way out of this one, Smith."